To develop and strengthen young people (ages 7-17) in their God-given athletic skill, in their relationship with Jesus Christ and in the practice of their Catholic faith.
To build and operate a Spirit-driven complex to host sports camps and retreats, working to accommodate any number of sports as well as providing retreat space for the greater Chicagoland area and beyond.
Our goal is accept any athlete regardless of their ability to pay because our number one goal is to help children to get to Heaven. Our books are fully transparent and all donations that surpass our camp operating costs will be spent on scholarships for youth sports leaders, future camps operating costs, and our expansion plans. As a registered Non Profit (5013c), all donations are tax deductible.
1. Catholicism - God first, others second, ourselves last.
2. Fire of the Holy Spirit - We are all God’s unique masterpiece; we are passionate about serving God’s children on their mission as devout Catholics.
3. Discipline - Being a leader requires you to go the extra mile. Forgoing earthly pleasures to be the best version of yourself is hard work. We honor and thank God daily for this opportunity.
4. Love of the Game - We love the sports we teach and are passionate about teaching youth the proper way to play them.
5. Catholic Sports Camp have been designed to be fun, inspiring and challenging weeks of sports with the integration of learning about the Catholic faith. Players will be instructed on the fundamentals and skills of each sports as well as faith formation through catechetics and Church teaching.